Sorry, this page has moved.
My ISP, Exis.Net, somehow managed to delete
my entire website, giving me no notice that this had happened (I only found
out when people started asking what happened). When I called to ask what
happened, and they belatedly relized they had somehow deleted it (although at
one point they insinuated I had done it), and I then asked if they could
restore it, I was told they couldn't, because they were having problems with
their backup system. So, after that, I think it's best that I move it elsewhere.
This page is now here; please update your
bookmarks/links, and my apologies for the hassle.